Mr. Laufer is the Head of the Cyber Division at Israel Airports Authority since June 2015.
Mr. Laufer has over 20 Years of experience at the field of Cyber Security. He is considered a leading expert in Cyber security program management and holds vast experience in managerial cyber security roles for financial, governmental and hi-tech organizations and corporations.
Mr. Laufer holds the responsibility for all Cyber Security related aspects at the IAA.
- Initiating and Leading the establishment of IAA’s Aviation Cyber Defense Center
- Leading and establishing a robust Cyber program, based on state of the art technology & methodologies
- Former CISO for NICE Systems, a worldwide leading Hi-tech provider of recording and analytics solutions
- Former CISO for AIG Israel Insurance ltd.
- Former CISO for a governmental organization
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Mathematics, Bar-Ilan University
- MBA, Bar-Ilan University